Friday, January 06, 2006

So we're all moved into our new house. We made the move the day after Christmas and I for one couldn't be happier. The kids had a week to get settled in before starting school. I was so nervous for them and really hoped they would have a good first day. The new school they go to is the one Jeff graduated from and all his siblings went to, some are even still there :D

The bus comes at 7:50am to pick them up, all 3 of them and then drops them off again about 3:15. So in walk 3 smiling children after day 1 at the new school. I'm anxious to find out how their day was. Little miss Raven says slowly...well....I hate to admit it....but .... I LOVE IT!!!! That was the best news I had heard in a long time. All 3 kids love it here and that makes me SO happy. I was praying that would be the case. It's a fresh start for everyone...but the kids have a real knack for making everyone around them miserable if they aren't happy.

All 3 kids have changed for the better since moving here. They are doing more to help around the house and their attitude has improved 100%. Even Maggie is listening and behaving. Things here couldn't be better. Well, I take that back...the only way they could be better is if I had an electric dryer so I didn't have to drag the multitude of laundry to dry every couple of days at the local laundry mat. However, it's a small price to pay and a little inconvenience that I will gladly deal with in exchange for spending every night with the man of my dreams. I'll have a dryer soon enough :D I'll keep you posted with anything new and exciting happening here in our little slice of heaven ...aka ...the middle of nowhere, Ohio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home