Sunday, November 20, 2005



We found out on Thursday that the house we want to rent is ours!!! We can move in December 1st. Well, Jeff is going to move in December 1st, the girls and I will be there by the end of the month. We're just staying here long enough for Raven to finish drug court and that's it. We're going to go down for Thanksgiving, so we're going to go and look at it while we're there. I'm so excited about this house, the move and everything associated with it. I can't wait to spend every night and the rest of my life with Jeff. I can't wait to have a fresh start with my girls. None of them are doing well in school this year. I'm hoping this move will be good for all of us. I want to be a functional family for a change. I'm tired of all the chaos and fighting that goes on with these kids. It's going to be total culture shock for them to begin with. I hope they adjust with minimal difficulty. I'm nervous about a hundred things, the one thing I'm NOT worried about is my relationship with Jeff or my love for him and his love for us. I'm going to bring a disposable camera to take pictures of the new house and when I get them developed I'll post some.

Grrrrrrrrr..I haven't played my game all weekend and I can't get into my realm. You would think with all the money Blizzard has made off this game they could fix the problems with the servers. I'm going to log onto my Shaman and play her for a little while I guess, even though they need priests for the BWL raid, I'm kinda stuck though...the login server for Burning Blade isn't up. Ok...I'm going to go play for a while.

Tomorrow I start working out again, my asthma is finally starting to calm down. I've lost 40lbs so far, I still want to lose quite a bit more. I haven't worked out in about 2 months because my asthma was acting up so bad that I couldn't do anything. Now I'm going to have to start from scratch I think, building up my strength and the intensity of the workout from the beginning again. Wish me luck :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home