Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not much new today. It's one of those chilly, damp, all day rain kind of days here. The girls at the office decided we should go out for lunch today instead of eating our frozen lean cuisine's. We figured by getting out of here for a little while it may go a long way towards lifting our gloomy moods. TGIFriday's is where we ended up. I had 1/2 a club sandwich on wheat & a bowl of chicken noodle soup. It was good and the plan worked as intended, the three of us walked back into the office a little less moody than when we left.
The girls and I got invited to spend Thanksgiving with my love's family this year so we're going to be in Ohio over the holiday. Makes me kind of nervous because I have only met one of his brothers so far. I'm sure his parents are wonderful, they have to be. How else would they have raised such an amazing son? I'm just a little worried about what they're going to think about us...Together... As a couple. He has never been married and is not quite 27 yet. I, on the other hand am 34 and divorced with 3 kids. I know if it were my son getting serious with someone like me, I would be concerned too. I guess it's going to be baptism by fire that's on the menu for Thanksgiving dinner. I'm hoping that my girls will be on their best behavior and that everyone loves us as much as we love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home